Disclaimer and Terms of Service
The use of the Web site of Etheriedge & Associates, PC is subject to the terms and conditions stated below. By accessing this Web site you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE. Etheriedge & Associates, PC (“E&A”), a Georgia Limited Liability Company, provides this Service, (described below in Section 2) to you, the user (“You”), under the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service and any amendments thereto (collectively, “Terms of Service” or “Policy”) as made available at the E&A Web site, www.etheriedge.com (“Web Site”). BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF SERVICE.
2. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. To obtain legal counsel or legal services from E&A, you must first establish an attorney-client relationship with the firm. Until you do so and receive an engagement letter or engagement agreement, the same being signed by you and an attorney of the firm, you have not hired an attorney and have not become a client of the firm. Whether you are a new or existing client of the firm, E&A cannot represent you on a new matter until the firm determines that there is no conflict of interest and that it is willing and otherwise able to accept the new engagement. Unless and until E&A has informed you in writing that it is willing and able to accept your new matter, do not send E&A any information or documents that you consider private or confidential. Such information will not be treated as private, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure until E&A has communicated in writing that it is willing and able to accept your new matter.
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE. The materials and information presented on our Web Site have been provided by E&A to provide general information only and do not constitute legal advice. Our Web Site contains information about E&A’s legal practice, community involvement and personnel but is not an advertisement. Our Web Site provides general information on current legal issues and links to other Internet resources that we believe may be of interest to You.
4. DISCLAIMER. MATERIALS CONTAINED ON E&A’S WEB SITE DO NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE OR THE ADVERTISEMENT OF LEGAL SERVICES. USE OF THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. BECAUSE OF THE EVER-CHANGING NATURE OF THE LAW AND THE UNIQUE ISSUES EACH LEGAL PROBLEM CREATES, YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION IN OUR WEB SITE AND SHOULD CONSULT AN ATTORNEY REGARDING SPECIFIC LEGAL ISSUES. E&A’S WEB SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO SUBSTITUTE FOR OBTAINING LEGAL, PROFESSIONAL, FINANCIAL, TECHNICAL OR TAX ADVICE FROM LEGAL COUNSEL. E&A IS NOT ABLE TO CONFIRM THAT THE MATERIALS ON OUR WEB SITE ARE CORRECT OR CURRENT IN EVERY CASE. E&A MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OF WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AS TO THE NON-INFRINGING NATURE, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OUR WEB SITE. THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED WITHIN OUR WEB SITE ARE SOLELY THE OPINION OF THE INDIVIDUAL AUTHOR AND MAY NOT REFLECT THE OPINIONS OF E&A, INDIVIDUAL ATTORNEYS AND PERSONNEL OR THE OPINIONS OF E&A CLIENTS. E&A SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CONTENT OR “LINKS” THAT MAY BE ACCESSED THROUGH OUR WEB SITE. IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT E&A BY MEANS OF OUR WEB SITE, E&A DOES NOT ENSURE THE PRIVACY OR CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE COMMUNICATION. E&A IS LOCATED IN CUMMING, GEORGIA, USA AND DOES NOT REPRESENT THAT WEB SITE IS AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS OR IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF SUCH FOREIGN JURISDICTIONS. THE MATERIALS ON OUR WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, E&A DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. E&A DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF OUR WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT OUR WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL E&A BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OUR WEB SITE.
5. USE OF MATERIAL AND STATEMENT OF COPYRIGHT. All materials on our Web Site are Copyright © 2001-18 Etheriedge & Associates, PC. All Rights Reserved worldwide. E&A invites You to download, print, use and copy materials found within our Web Site only for personal or non-commercial use on a single computer. All copies or downloads of Web Site materials must contain the copyright notice stated above. You may not download or distribute any graphics that appear on our Web Site separate from the accompanying text. If You desire to download, use or copy any Web Site material for commercial use, You must receive permission from E&A. Except as stated above, You are not granted any trademark, copyright, patent or other intellectual property rights licenses in any content contained in our Web Site. You may not republish, create a hypertext link to, or create a hypertext frame to any materials found on our Web Site without permission from E&A.
6. USER CONDUCT. As a condition of Your use of our Web Site, You represent and warrant that You shall not use the Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and You shall be solely responsible and liable for all acts or omissions that occur while You use our Web Site. By ways of example, and not as a limitation, You agree not to use the Web Site to:
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate or infringe the legal rights (such as, but not limited to, rights of privacy, publicity and intellectual property) of others;
Publish, distribute or disseminate any harmful, inappropriate, profane, vulgar, infringing, obscene, tortious, indecent, unlawful, immoral or otherwise objectionable material or information;
Transmit or upload any material to the Web Site that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs;
Interfere with or disrupt the Web Site networks or servers;
Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Web Site, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, through password mining or any other means; or
Interfere with another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of our Web Site.
E&A has no obligation to monitor Your use of our Web Site or retain the content of any of Your sessions on our Web Site. However, E&A reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You shall immediately notify E&A of any breach of the Terms of Service. E&A, in its sole discretion, may discontinue Your access to our Web Site at any time and for any reason and shall not have any liability for doing so.
7. INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS POLICY. E&A, upon receiving notice, investigates all claims of intellectual property infringement related to material on our Web Site and will respond appropriately, following the guidelines of all applicable intellectual property laws. Under appropriate circumstances, E&A will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. Claims of intellectual property infringement must be in writing and directed to E&A’s designated responsible attorney listed below.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES. To the extent that our Web Site contains links to outside services and resources, E&A does not control the availability and content of those outside services and resources. Any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any link thereto, should be directed to the particular service or resource. E&A is not liable in any way for the outside services and Web sites that our Web Site may link to.
9. MODIFICATIONS. E&A will monitor the Web Site to provide that our business practices are in conformity with this Policy. If for any reason our Web Site is found not to be in compliance with the terms and conditions of this Policy we will either discontinue such non-complying act or will modify this Policy and notify you of such change by a notice posted on our Web Site.
10. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A. without giving effect to its rules governing conflict of laws. You consent to submit to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Forsyth County, Georgia, U.S.A. A waiver by E&A of any of the terms, provisions or conditions of these Terms of Service or the acquiescence of E&A hereto in any act (whether commission or omission) shall not constitute a general waiver of such term, provision or condition of any subsequent act contrary thereto. This Policy represents the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other written or oral agreements with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision of this Policy is declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, so that the remainder of that provision and all remaining provisions of this Policy will continue in full force and effect.
11. DESIGNATED RESPONSIBLE ATTORNEY/ CONTACT INFORMATION. All inquiries regarding these Terms of Service should be directed to: John D. Etheriedge, Esq., 327 Dahlonega Street, Suite 1001, Cumming, Georgia 30040, Email email@example.com, Telephone (770) 205-6152.